Rosé Wine Cocktail - Baleen Kitchen

$14.00 + Tax + 15% Tips

What's New Year without a New Year cocktail?  I don't know what the name of this cocktail is.  It's not on the menu at this restaurant.  I told the bartender I would like to try a cocktail that was based on Rosé Wine, he then mixed this drink for me.  Years ago, I had tried a glass of Rosé and I remember how I was somewhat okay with it.  What do I know, I'm not much a wine drinker, a beer drinker or a cocktail drinker.  I'm  only an occasional social drinker who only has a drink on special occasions, like New Year... I'm not exactly sure what this drink had other than Rosé wine and some blue berries and raspberries.  It was quite tart and  it carried a little  bitterness typical of vodka or white rum... I think this drink tasted minty, like a mojito.  This drink tasted no better or worse than any cocktails that I had tried in my life thus far.  I  personally like a glass of strawberry lemonade a lot more than any cocktail drinks that I've had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe