American Breakfast - Legend Palace Hotel Macau - In-Room Dining Service

MOP $192 Per Person (10% Service Charge Included). Approx. US$24

This was a fantastic American breakfast that I can't get in most restaurants or diners in the USA.  Unlike the bitter boxed orange juice served in many diners in the USA, the orange juice here was fresh squeezed!  I always avoid ordering orange juice at diners or McDonald's because I hate the bitter and fake taste.  There is nothing like fresh squeezed real orange juice!  There are a lot of  breakfast options for in-room dining at this beautiful hotel, but I picked my most familiar American breakfast because I wanted to stay safe in the taste department.  The breakfast turned out really great with eggs prepared my way, my choice of breakfast ham among other options such as sausages and bacon (the ham was really good and not overly salty), and a fresh basket of bread of my pick ( I picked croissant and white toast among the wheat and multi-grain breads and rolls).  The fresh and crisp garden salad came with delicious cherry tomatoes, which were nicely tossed with the right amount of balsamic vinaigrette.  It was not the kind of salad that is drowned in dressing.  I even loved the hash brown which I normally avoided in the USA because of the hint of old and bitter oil! The dining table that was pushed in was so elegant looking with plenty of tea, coffee, (we ordered two breakfasts so one of us chose coffee and the other chose tea) butter, fruit preserves, napkins, etc, and even a bottle of flowers.  There was even a huge plate of fresh fruit! The in-room dining server was so polite, that I can bet my life that none of the hotels at the same price range in the USA can compete with.  What a very pleasant American breakfast!  It was so pleasant that I wish I could stay here forever.. I am not looking forward to returning to the USA.....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe