BBQ Chicken Pizza - Blaze Pizza

$8.65+Tax

I have been coming to this casual pizza joint since they first opened in the mall in 2015.  I love this BBQ chicken pizza.  I always ordered with extra garlic.  The pizzas here are made to order and they are very fresh. I could see them push my pizza in the special fire pit and it literally baked in minutes. I think  this place has the best tasting pizza crust among all the pizza places that I had visited thus far. This is a fast-fired pizza but I actually like this pizza a little more than the pizza that I got from the California's Pizza Kitchen a while back.  I love California's Pizza Kitchen, but I just like this particular pizza a little more.  I hope CPK isn't going to be jealous.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe