Ham & Egg Sandwich - Caffebene


I ordered the combo that comes with the coffee for $8.95 + tax, but the sandwich can certainly be ordered alone without the coffee for a little less money. The sandwich looked huge and delicious on the plate. The bread was awesome because it was warm and crisp. The bread tasted really fresh. The overly sweet mayonnaise ruined it however. I don't like the sandwich so much I just took one bite of it and couldn't finish. It was just too sweet!

I like to come to this cafe because I like the free WiFi & the comfortable seating here. The cafe gives out the password on the customer receipt... so I had to order something. I wonder though if the password can be used next time when I visit...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe