Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe

$1.5+Tax
The is the sweet roll that I always crave for in the morning and in the afternoon.  They are great for breakfast or afternoon tea.  I once brought a dozen of this to my work's morning meeting, and all my colleagues were fighting for a second.  This freshly baked sweet roll is so good it's addictive.  The roll is freshly baked many times a day at this bakery because it sells so fast. It's filled with blueberry cream inside and topped with a dot of blueberry jam.  The sweet buttery crust on top of the bun is always very fresh and delicious.  After trying out this roll, my colleagues now can't go back to the average donuts in the pink box.  The difference between this roll and the typical donuts in pink boxes is the ingredient.  This roll tastes really good with good ingredients, while the average donuts are probably sweetened with corn syrup, deep fried in old oil and  filled with Crisco instead of real cream.  I never liked the average donuts in pink boxes and I won't take a bite even if  they pay me to.  The exception is  the fresh donut at Crispy Cream which I like, even though not as much as I like this sweet roll.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air