BBQ Combo Lunch Special - Lucille Smokehouse BBQ

$15.99 + Tax
This place used to be great years ago. My former employer used to order from this place for our Overtime dinners. I haven’t been back for a while, and I’m not impressed with the BBQ lunch special today. I was given a choice of 2 meats and a side. I picked chicken, baby back rib, a baked potato topped with sour cream and green onions. The potato was the only delicious item on the plate. The baby back rib had a thick hard exterior. The chicken leg was also dry and tough and didn’t have the texture of fresh BBQ. I don’t like the biscuit either because it tasted a little stale and tough too. I should have known because I didn’t smell BBQ from the outside. May be the restaurant just has better ventilation nowadays. But this didn’t taste like fresh BBQ to me. The food tasted like it was cooked days ago and was just reheated for me today.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe