Latte With Caramel (L) - Pinwheel Cafe & Bakery

$5.25 + Tax

I discovered this cafe when I went to one of my most favorite Chinese (Cantonese) restaurants in the same strip mall, which wasn't open yet at the time.  As I began to explore my meal options in the same strip mall, I realized that the restaurant called Lemonade was replaced by another bakery, called Pinwheel Cafe & Bakery.  After I stepped in out of curiosity, the really nice French background music immediately captured my attention.  There was also a great aroma in there, (at that moment, I'm not sure there is always this baked goods' aroma throughout the day), that made the display of the baked goods kept in the whisker baskets so much more appetizing.  Immediately, I forgot about getting the Chinese food and started ordering at this cafe.

As Starbucks' regular customer, I think the above coffee was similar to the quality and taste that I'm used to at Starbucks.  In another word, it was no better and no worse in terms of taste.  But the coffee at this restaurant had a prettier touch. I don't remember I ever got a latte that looked this cute at Starbucks.  I guess it was because my coffee at Starbucks was always in closed confinement inside a paper cup.

I really like the French music here, it made me want to learn French.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe