Plain Cupcake - La Esperanza Bakery

$1.25

The plain cup cake from this central American bakery is big and dense.  Unlike the typical cakes sold at the average American grocery store, this cake was not that sweet.  It tasted decent and it could be a good breakfast cake because it tasted more like the less sweet muffins.  Again, there wasn't much flavor of butter in this cake and therefore I'm not too crazy about it.  I will buy this again when I'm back to this bakery in the future. But since there are better Asian bakeries just a few blocks away, I don't think it's likely for me to go out of my way to get baked goods here soon, unless my beloved Asian bakeries are closed while this bakery is the only bakery that opens.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe