Rib Eye Steak - Sizzler

$20.99 + Tax

At $19.99, the rib eye steak at this restaurant came with the choice of only one side, so I chose the baked potato with butter and chives. I also added the mushrooms for an additional $1.00.  I'm happy with the money I spent because the steak was pretty tasty and it was a good cut of meat that didn't have the taste of game or the hint of stinky smell that I so often found in meats that were served in so many restaurants.  I loved the char-grill aroma and taste of the steak which in my opinion was perfectly seasoned.  I guess I just have to pay more for this grade of meat?  It's worth it though.

The baked potato was great and so were the mushrooms.  I enjoyed this meal very much, which I didn't expect to be this good,  since this is a chain restaurant.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Iced Coffee With Coffee Jelly - Hamadaya

Popcorn Chicken Bento - Mindi's Kitchen