Noodle Soup With Fried Spare Ribs - Delicious (悅香亭) At Taoyuan International Airport

NT$ 180, approx. US$ 6.18

The Taoyuan International Airport in Taipei is one of my most favorite airports because I was always able to have a good meal there.  During my latest visit, I ordered a Spare Ribs Noodle Soup Set (which also included two slices of oranges and a glass of tea). This was not quite the set meal that I expected because the tea and slices of oranges barely made it a set. But at the low price of the set (with no sales tax and no tips required),  I was content with the barely there add-on.  I found the noodle soup quite delicious, just like the vendor's English name: Delicious.  The spare pork ribs were tender and flavorful.  The noodles were in the right texture and I always appreciated the accompanying baby bak choy. I loved that the broth was light and tasty without being salty.  I really enjoyed this noodle soup.  How I wish I could get similar noodle soup at LAX.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe