Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Free for all passengers on board Eva Air enroute from Macau to Taipei

Since I'm so used to flying from New York City to Los Angeles without being given any snacks or even a small bag of peanuts, I was pleasantly surprised to be receiving a snack tray during my 1 hour and 50 minutes' short flight from Macau to Taipei.  The little bag of Balls Crisps were so crunchy and delicious!   I don't usually like dried rice cereals or any dried snacks, but I love these Balls Crisps very much. They just had such great flavors.  The longan cake was like raisins cake, but instead of raisins, the dried longan fruits were used. For those of you who had never eaten a longan, it's a very delicious fruit that looks like a big pearl after being peeled from its skin.  Due to its appearance, it's also called Dragon's Eye by the Cantonese Chinese. The longan fruit is very sweet, fresh or dried. The cake was delicious, but my cake unfortunately came with some sand inside the cake, which really ruined it.  It tasted great until I got a sandy bite.  I think my cake must be a defective item because other passengers around me seemed to all love their longan cakes that they didn't have any leftover.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu