Grilled Salmon Plate - Ocean Market Grill

$14.50 + Tax

I just stumbled upon this place when I was craving for a cup of coffee from Starbucks.  This casual restaurant is next to  Starbucks.  I'm glad I gave this place a try because the food here was very good.  I love the char-grilled fish here so much.  I ordered the salmon for my fish plate with garlic butter sauce (two other seasoning options are blackened and simply salt and pepper), and I chose garlic rice and potato tots as my sides.  The sides were so delicious.  I rarely like potato tots because they often carried the bitterness and a hint of rancid oil taste due to the infrequent change of frying oil.  But the potato tots at this restaurant were fantastic.  They were so good that I didn't even need ketchup, or any extra seasoning.  

I wish this restaurant every success because I so need it to stay open.  There are just too few restaurants that serve good quality food like this around this area.  It turned out that I'm not alone to think like this.  As I was eating my meal there, I overheard others at the table next to me say the same thing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe