Chicken Kebab Plate - Luna Grill

$11.25 + Tax

May be it's just at this particular location, the chicken on this kebab plate was a bit too salty to me and the flavor was too one-dimensional. There seemed to be only the flavor of salt.  It wasn't too bad but it's not a dish that I will crave for.  The basmati rice was decent but the salad was a bit limp and a little wilted.  I prefer my salad to be fresh and crisp.  The cucumber yogurt was okay, but the pita bread was the best I've had.  This pita was not like the traditional pita I got elsewhere, and I don't think this is the authentic pita. I just like this version of pita much better because it's a little bit closer to the texture of naan bread but not as dense in texture.  Of course I like the naan bread much better than this pita. But as someone who don't like pita bread, I like this version of pita bread over all the pita that I'd tried before.  Overall, it's not a bad meal for the price.   If only they can replace some of the salt with the kebab spice, and keep the salad crisp and fresh,  this plate will be good. I would rather have this than the lousy Chinese food that I unfortunately stumbled upon.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Golden Buckwheat Crisp Balls + Longan Cake - Eva Air

Berrytale - 85 °C Bakery Cafe