Snow Crab Legs - China Buffet

$14.99 + Tax

On this Thanksgiving day, I'm very thankful for the hardworking staff who keep this Chinese restaurant open today, because if not for them, I would have nowhere to go for a Thanksgiving dinner.  I came here alone tonight and I was very happy with the buffet here.  I love the juicy, sweet and meaty snow crab legs!  They were mostly what I had tonight.  There was the roasted turkey, with the gravy and mashed potatoes too!  The turkey was pretty decent and the gravy was very tasty. I had a tiny bit of the turkey and a teaspoon of gravy because I was there mainly for the crab legs.  This place had great fruits tonight also.   I'm not a big eater so Buffet is usually not my meal choice.  But on a special holiday like today when most restaurants are closed, this is the best place to be for a hungry Thanksgiving orphan.  By being here, I felt less lonely because I saw how I wasn't the only person who had no home to go to for a Thanksgiving dinner, and there were plenty of people who were there eating alone, or eating with their spouses only.  This place just  made me feel more normal on Thanksgiving.  Besides, I can't find anywhere that can beat the price for such decent all-you-can-eat deal. The hot and sour soup here tasted so much better than the one I had at Din Tai Fung!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prime Beef Shabu - King Shabu Shabu

Iced Coffee With Coffee Jelly - Hamadaya

Popcorn Chicken Bento - Mindi's Kitchen